In the whole world, the only one thing which is available 24-hours for us everywhere and anywhere, which don’t be angry, which don’t say no. We can ask everything. We can clear our every doubt when we want. We can buy and sell everything. When, we talk about those such things which I said. So, the answer which comes in our mind is the Internet.
The Internet is the most essential part of populace worldwide. There are million of millions reasons the Internet is useful. Because, the Internet is useful for sharing knowledge rapidly and good way of communication that means faster Internet can save our time. Without the Internet, the people can do nothing. All official and non-official work are done by the Internet.
Nowadays, the Internet is the first priority of every person’s life. And many people want to get faster Internet. For those people, there are so many ways, such as broadband and 3G connection etc. But, for some people, it’s too costly. So, they can use this trick to get faster internet.
Most people who’re facing the many troubles while they’re using the Internet. And they will feel lackadaisical. This kind of problem is common with at least those people who are using the Internet in 2G network. As we know that 2G Internet speed is too slow. So, we aren’t able to do all works with 2G connection.
Many Internet providers are trying to provide a 2G internet connection at good speed. But, it’s not enough for us. To get faster Internet, you can follow this article. Microsoft keeps reserve 20% space for its updates by default. And we don’t know about that reservation. If you want to use that space.
(You’ve Time: Protect Your Eyes with simple tips)
5 Steps to get Faster Internet in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
You have to follow some steps to get faster Internet. Here, we are going to discuss about- how can we use Microsoft reserve space with 5 simple steps.
- Go to the Windows search bar and you have to type “run” or “WIN+R” which is located in the left lower corner.
- Write “gpedit.msc” on the Window search bar. And click on “gpedit.msc” option. Now, you will get a “local group policy editor” window.
- There are two options available on the window. The First is “Computer Configuration” and another one is “User Configuration”.
- Now, select “Administrative Templates”. Go to “Network”. Click on the“QoS Packet Scheduler”.
- After the completion of the above steps, You will get “Limit reservable bandwidth”. Select it and you will get again new window. In that window, you will see in limit reservable bandwidth windows. It will be disable. You will have to disable.
When, you will enable it. You will see that Microsoft reserves 20% bandwidth limit for updating and more. If you want to get 20% more internet speed than exiting speed of your PC. So, you have to follow all those steps.
YOU HAVE FRUSTRATED FROM GAME REQUEST ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW THIS LINK.
Get Faster Internet Video
If you want to see those all steps which is given above. So, you can watch this YouTube video