In the world, most of the people love to visit new places. And most of us, we would want to go unfamiliar places for more adventuring. Whenever, you go everywhere meanwhile we use to bring GPS system. But, nowadays, we are getting smarter in virtue of a smartphone. So, Google Maps Offline is the best option.
In the olden days, we used a map for navigating our way. There was no alternative. Now, as we all smartphones users are aware about Google Maps. Really, it’s the great application. Google Maps is too good for navigating your way. It’s too simple and easy to play.
Google Maps has a bit disadvantage. Actually, it works only when you have and Internet connection. Without an Internet connection, you can’t navigate yourself. But, if you will be stuck when you will in the not have Internet.
But, don’t worry. You can save Google maps offline in your smartphone. Always, we discuss useful tips here. You have to just follow the simple five steps.
(Also See; Facebook Account Hacked See This)
6 steps to get Google Maps Offline
- First, you have to go to the Google Maps app on your tablet, phone or any device which has Google Maps.
- Now, you have to connect your phone through the internet and sign in into Google Maps via your gmail account.
- You have to touch on the right bar where you will get Offline area.
- You will get a circle button with a plus sign (+) on the right lower corner. You have to click on that button.
- Now, you have to add an area with a couple of fingers. Download this area?. Now, you have to select download. And download will start.
- Now, you have to put the name of offline area. And save it.
- It will take some time for downloading the map.
You can also download the whole Google Maps Offline via this link.