HTC has launched a new budget Desire smartphone, called “HTC Desire 526G+ Dual SIM”. The phone comes in two color variants – Glacier Blue and Lacquer Black. The Company has teamed up with the e-commerce site Snapdeal to release the smartphone. As part of this partnership, the HTC Desire 526G+ Dual SIM will exclusively be available on Snapdeal in India and cost Rs. 10400. The phone will go on sale starting in late January.
As the name suggests, the HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim is a Dual SIM device with dual standby support. The front of the smartphone has a 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels screen with a pixel density of 234 pixels per inch (PPI) and a 2-Megapixel Camera capable of recording video in 720p HD resolution. Its 8-Megapixel rear Camera features an LED Flash and video recording @ 1080p Full HD resolution.
Under the hood, the device features an Octa-Core processor clocked @ 1.7GHz, coupled with 1GB of RAM. Running on Android v4.4 KitKat OS + Sense UI, the smartphone has a 2000mAh battery. It comes in two variants – 8GB and 16GB, the 16GB variant would also be available on retail stores across the country. It also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion. The device offers 3G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm Headphone Jack and FM Radio connectivity options. The Desire 526G+ measures 9.8mm in thickness and weighs 154 grams.
HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim features
- Display : 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels screen @ 234PPI
- Processor : 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor
- Memory : 1GB RAM and 8GB / 16GB built-in memory, expandable via micro SD card slot
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Sense UI
- Primary Camera : 8MP camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera : 2MP camera @ 720p video recording
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi b/g/n, Micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM (micro SIMs) with dual standby
- Battery : 2000mAh
- Dimensions : 139.8 x 69.65 x 9.8mm
- Weight : 154 grams