Huawei has launched two new Honer devices in India – Huawei Honor 6, an octa-core smartphone and Huawei MediaPad Honor T1, a quad-core Tablet. The devices are priced at Rs. 19,999 and Rs. 9,999, respectively. Both the devices will be available on Monday from Flipkart. The company also introduced Huawei Honor Holly handset and Honer X1 tablet for the Indian market. Huawei plans to launch Honor Holly and Honer X1 in the country “very soon”.
Huawei Honor 6 : – The Huawei Honor 6 smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 900 processor along with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS skinned with the Emotion UI 2.3. It also has a Mali T628 GPU and 16GB of on-board storage with MicroSD support. The smartphone features a 5-inch 1080p 10-point multi touch LTPS display. A 3100 mAh battery powers the Honor 6.
It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony BSI sensor, aperture of F/2.0 and dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The Huawei Honor 6 is a 3G smartphone with dual SIM support. It offers WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC and 3.5 audio jack. It has IR LED too.
Huawei Honor 6 specifications
- Screen : 5-inch full HD 10-point multi touch LTPS display
- Processor : Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 920 processor
- GPU : Mali T628
- Memory : 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Primary Camera : 13MP Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 5MP sensor
- Connectivity : Dual SIM, 3G, WiFi (2.4GHz/5GHz), GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, IR LED
- Battery : 3100mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad Honor T1 : – The Huawei MediaPad Honor T1 tablet sports an 8-inch 1280 x 800 IPS screen with 160-degree viewing angle. The rear of the Tablet has a 5-megapixel camera and the front has a 1.3-megapixel (VGA) camera. The tablet is powered by the Android v4.3 Jelly Bean operating system with the Emotion UI 1.6 and fueled by a 4800 mAh battery.
It packs a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor along with an Adreno 302 GPU. The MediaPad Honor T1 comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, expandable up-to 32GB with a MicroSD card. The tablet also has the ability to house a SIM card slot for Data as well as voice calling. It has 3G connectivity, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS/ aGPS. It weighs in at 360 grams and measures 7.9 mm in thickness.
Huawei MediaPad Honor T1 specifications
- Screen : 8-inch 1280 × 800 pixels IPS display, 160-degree viewing angle
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200
- GPU : Adreno 302
- OS : Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI 1.6
- Memory : 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera : 5 MP sensor
- Secondary Camera : 0.3MP (VGA) camera
- Connectivity : SIM card slot, 3G, voice calling, Wi-Fi, GPS / aGPS, Bluetooth
- Battery : 4800mAh battery
- Weight : 360 grams
Huawei Honor Holly : – The Huawei Honor Holly smartphone boasts an impressive 5-inch 720p HD LTPS display, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage with MicroSD card support. It comes pre-loaded with the Android v4.4 KitKat OS with Emotion UI and a 2000 mAh battery powers the entire package.
It features an 8-megapixel rear camera with Samsung sensor and LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with OmniVision sensor. The dual SIM smartphone comes with dual standby and 3G connectivity and support WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity options.
Huawei Honor Holly specifications
- Screen : 5-inch 720p HD LTPS display
- Processor : 1.3GHz quad-core
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI
- Memory : 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera : 8MP Samsung sensor, LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 2MP camera, OmniVision sensor
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Battery : 2000mAh battery
Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 830, Lumia 730 Dual SIM launched — Microsoft recently launched three new smartphones – Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 830 and Lumia 730 dual SIM, priced at Rs. 38,649, Rs. 28,799, and Rs. 15,299, respectively. All these Lumia smartphones will be available in India from mid-October.