iBall has introduced its latest flagship smartphone, called the iBall Andi5T Cobalt2. Successor to the first Cobalt iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt, the new iBall smartphone runs v4.2 of the Android Jelly Bean OS (Upgradeable to Android KitKat) and is powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex A7 processor along with 1GB of RAM.
The iBall Andi5T Cobalt2 sports a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and based OGS technology. The smartphone comes with 4GB inbuilt memory and supports additional storage of up-to 32GB via MicroSD card slot. The smartphone includes a 1750 mAh battery.
The Andi5T Cobalt2 has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 12-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash. The smartphone will support Full HD 1080p video playback. It is a Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) device with support for HSDPA at 42 Mbps, and HSUPA at 11 Mbps. Measures of the Andi5T Cobalt2 are 146×73.5×8.9mm and weighs in at 144 grams.
The smartphone offers 3G, GPS ,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0. The Andi5T Cobalt2 comes with auto call recording, shake to answer, smart answer, flip to mute, voice control, dial from contact directly, dial from SMS directly, alarms, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and more.
The company is offering the iBall Andi5T Cobalt2 smartphone with replaceable cover at Rs 11,999, the iBall is offering replaceable covers in three colours, namely white, blue and red.
iBall Andi5T Cobalt2 specifications
- Display : 5-inch OGS display with HD 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor : 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7
- OS : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Upgradeable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery : 1GB RAM
- Memory : 4GB internal , expandable up-to 32GB via MicroSD
- Camera : 12-megapixel auto-focus rear-facing camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front camera
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- Connectivity : 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- I/O : 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- Battery : 1750 mAh
- Dimensions : 146×73.5×8.9 mm
- Weight : 144 grams