Lenovo has introduced a new midranger 4G-LTE-enabled smartphone with decent specs in its P series, called as Lenovo P70 , and goes on sale immediately after its announcement. It is currently listed on the company’s official UAE and Russia site. The smartphone cost CNY 1,399, which is around €198 or $224.
The phone features a 4000 mAh battery, which is claimed to provide up to 34 days of battery life on standby mode and up to 46 hours of talk-time over 2G network, up to 29 days standby and 18h talk-time over 3G network and up to 30.5 days standby on 4G. You can also use this smartphone to charge other devices OTG using included micro USB cable.
Under the hood, the Lenovo P70 sports a 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset with an octa-core 1.7 GHz CPU, 700 MHz MaliT760-MP2 GPU and 2GB of RAM. It has a 16GB of expandable storage, with a microSD card slot. The phone comes with a 56-inch 720p IPS display, is runs on Android KitKat OS + Lenovo’s custom UI, and has a 13-Megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 5-Megapixel video calling camera to capture good selfies.
The Lenovo P70 is a dual SIM (micro SIMs) smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity support with download speed up to 150Mbps, while upload speed up to 50Mbps. Lenovo said the device only be available in “midnight blue”. It offers WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS / A-GPS. Lenovo P70’s measures are 142 x 71.8 x 8.9mm, and weighs just 149 grams.
Lenovo P70 Specifications
- Display : 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD touch screen display
- Processor : Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6752 processor
- GPU : 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM : 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual micro SIM
- Primary Camera : 13-Megapixel with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera : 5-Megapixel
- Connectivity : 4G LTE (Cat.4)/ 3G, GPS/A-GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery : 4000mAh battery
- Dimensions : 142 x 71.8 x 8.9mm
- Weight : 149 grams