Lenovo on Thursday launched its mid-range smartphone using its Vibe 2.0 UI, dubbed the Lenovo Sisley S90, an iPhone lookalike smartphone, which has a 5-inch HD super AMOLED screen and Android KitKat v4.4 operating system. The company also reveals that its plans to update the Sisley S90 with the latest Lollipop OS sometime after a few weeks.
It Lenovo Sisley S90 is a sibling of the iPhone 6 in terms of its looks and design, It comes with a thin design with curvy edges and white antenna lines. The phone has been launched in India with a price point of Rs. 19,990, It can be grabbed in Graphite Grey color from the official Thedostore and start shipping in February 10th. In China, It was launched back in November last year for CNY 1,999.
In terms of specs, the Sisley S90 features Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz, coupled with the Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. It is powered by a 2300mAh battery and also features a 32GB of onboard memory with no option for expansion. The smartphone is equipped with a 13-Megapixel rear camera with PureCel Sensor and LED Flash and also has a 8-Megapixel front camera with BSI Sensor.
In terms of connectivity, the Lenovo Sisley S90 is a 4G-capable smartphone with dual SIM support and 3G-connectivity. According to the official listing, It will support 4G-LTE FDD Bands 1,3,7,20, but it not support LTE TDD band that is available in the country. It has WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth. The phone measures just 6.9mm in thickness and weighs 129 grams.
Lenovo Sisley S90 Features
- Display : 5-inch 720p HD Super AMOLED screen
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU : Adreno 306
- Memory : 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat + Vibe 2.0 UI, ( upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- Primary Camera : 13MP camera with PureCel Sensor, LED Flash,
- Secondary Camera : 8MP Camera with BSI Sensor
- Connectivity : Dual SIM, 4G LTE/3G, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery : 2300mAh
- Weighs : 129 grams
- 6.9mm thick