Motorola plans to launch a new 4G variant of its popular mid-range handset Moto G 2nd gen with hardware improvements. The new Motorola Moto G LTE (2nd Gen) is now officially listed on the Motorola’s Brazilian Site. The company listed the handset with the full hardware specifications.
According to the listing, the new variant has similar specs as the original model, including 5-inch display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Dual SIM, 8MP primary camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera, Dual front-facing speakers, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD card slot and Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) out of the box.
We already know the Moto G 2nd gen model has 3G connectivity and a 2070mAh battery but, the new LTE variant has 4G LTE connectivity and 2390mAh battery. With all these impressive features the Moto G LTE (2nd Gen) will become another affordable Moto X alternative.
Moto G LTE (2nd Gen) features :
- Display : 5-inch 720p display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 and Adreno 305 GPU
- Memory : 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- OS : Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Camera : 8MP praimary camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- Connectivity : 4G LTE/3G, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery : 2390mAh battery
As the source suggests the company would launch the smartphone only in select countries. There’s no official announcement yet, so we’ll wait for the announcement.