Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system is having tons of features. Its new operating system that’s why it is having a number of bugs. So, Microsoft will give update for this new OS day by day. I think that my PC had got updates approximate 2-3 times in a 2 days.
Definitely, it’s good for us. Because, every person wants latest updates and more good facilities on their PC. Not only features are important for users, but also the speed of PC and internet are matters. I felt that Windows 10 consumes more power and resources from Computer.
So, I am finding the trick to turn off automatic updates for Windows 10. It’s new that’s why I felt some trouble. And finally, I have got the solution. Now, in this tutorial, I am going to tell you the solution to turn off automatic updates for Windows 10. It’s so simple and easy. You can do this in a minute.
In the previous Windows 10 tutorials, I shared- How to disable background Apps On Windows 10?. It’s also the reason for slow your internet speed of your device. You can learn through a video and post. Disabling the background apps is also important for speed purpose.
5 Steps to turn off “Automatic Updates” on Windows 10
1. Go to the Windows search bar (located in the left lower corner).
2. Write “gpedit.msc” on the Window search bar. And click on “gpedit.msc” option. Now, you will get a “local group policy editor” window.
3. There are two options available on the window. The First is “Computer Configuration” and another one is “User Configuration”.
4. Now, select “Administrative Templates”. Go to “All Settings”. Click on the“Configure Automatic updates”. This option will get you after the some scrolling.
5. After the completion of the above steps, You will get “Configure Automatic updates” window after the clicking. You see its enabled. Now, click on disabled. Then, click on Apply and Ok.
(Also See: Download Windows 10 Free)
Turn off automatic updates in Windows 10 (video)
To learn how to turn off automatic updates. You can watch this video
Now, turn off automatic updates on your Windows 10 device is done. Enjoy with your Windows 10.