Sometimes, our computer speed is slow while we are working on the computer. Our computer is slow from various types of problems such as computer is deflected from virus, number of applications run at the same time. But, the most common reason for slow your computer is that the RAM (Random Access Memory). Your computer has less RAM memory and you are thinking about to increase your RAM memory, but you have no time for that. So, we are telling you a trick in this article.
If you want to increase your computer speed without increase the RAM of your computer. One of the best solution is the problem is use PEN DRIVE as RAM. With the help pen drive your computer speed will be increased. Because, pen drive collaborates with computer RAM and increase the RAM of PC. Now the question is that how to use pen drive as RAM?.
We are going to discuss the answer of this question in this article. Definately, with the help of pen drive your computer will be working faster than the past. It is a very simple trick.
How to Use Pen drive as RAM to boost your COMPUTER in XP-
We are going to learn to use pen drive as RAM in a few simple 10 steps which is given below-
- Insert your pen drive in USB port of your computer. It is necessary that your pen drive capacity is at least 2GB.
- Now, Go on My Computer icon and click on the right mouse further click on properties.
- After the 2nd step you get a window. Now go and click on advanced system settings. You get system properties window.
- Now, click on advanced tab which is located in the upper part of the window.
- You get three option performance, user profile and startup & recovery. Click on setting button under performance.
- After that you get a performance option window further click on the advanced tab.
- Now click on the change button under virtual memory.
- Select your USB drive.
- Click on ‘custom size’ and set the size.
- Initial Size: 1020MB and Maximum Size: 1020MB. You can increase the size. It depends on your PEN DRIVE capacity.
- In this step, your computer RAM is increased with the help of PEN DRIVE. Now enjoy your PC with more RAM.
How to use a USB pen drive as RAM in Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8-
There are only 6 steps to do this-
- Insert your pen drive on the USB port of your computer and format it.
- Right click on your pen drive and click on ‘Properties’.
- Click on ‘Ready boost’ tab located in the upper part of the window and then on ‘Use this device’.
- Now, Choose maximum space to reserve system speed.
- In this step, Click on ‘OK’ and ‘Apply’. This process is completed.
- Use your pen drive as RAM on Win vista, Win 7 and Win 8 operating system.
This is a practical video of How to use PEN DRIVE as RAM. Watcch this video and learn more –