After a long time awaited, Microsoft has finally started rolling out its latest and most professional new generation Windows 10. It is so advanced with improved specs from its predecessor. Microsoft is expecting millions downloads from its users. People who want to buy a new machine. Definitely they will get Windows 10 on their PC. Existing users of Windows operating system can take advantage of free Windows 10 update for one year. You have a Windows Smartphone then read this Windows 10 smartphone Tips.
Of course, this is the latest version of the Windows 10 that’s why it is coming with amazing UI customization capabilities even it will run with less configuration of the PC. It will run so fine on the minimum requirement of the machine. It will provide tons of facilities according to your preferences/needs. So, I am so excited to tell you how can you upgrade your existed OS?.
We are sharing with you about upadate about your PC from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 8. After reading this article, you will be able to update.
How to get Windows 10 update on your PC
On the update side of things, if you want to update your existed OS with new Windows 10. Then follow these simple steps-
- First, take backup of your machine’s data.
- After, check your machine is able for the Windows 10.
- Windows 10 configuration requirement- For Windows 10 update your tablet or computer the basic needs are-
1. Processor capacity is more than 1 GHz.
2. 1 GB RAM, 16 GB hard drive (For 32-bit version).
3. 2 GB RAM, 20 GB hard drive (For 64-bit version)
4. Graphic card WDDM 1.0 driver
5. 800×600 pixel resolution display
(Also Read: Windows PC Tips)
2 steps for Windows 10 update
- Still now every eligible Windows users get RESERVE YOUR FREE UPGRADE notification on their Windows based devices.
- When, you reserved your Windows 10 copy. And you will get a window in which you will see a notification button. Click on this button and installation process will start and it will take time approximate 20 Minutes to 1 hour. The installation time depends on your internet connection.
Alternative option if you don’t receive notification on your PC–
If you don’t get notification on your Windows taskbar. Then go on windows official site and download Windows tools.
Now, you can enjoy with new most flexible and powerful Windows 10. To get Windows 10 update via official website You can go here.