Xiaomi has surprisingly announced that they will launch Mi 4 64GB variant in India on February 24th and go on sale immediately after its launch on February 24th and cost Rs. 23,999, which is Rs. 4000 more than the 16GB model. Pre-registration for this model will be available soon. The 64GB variant of the Mi 4 will also be available in White color.
The company introduced Xiaomi Mi 4 16GB variant smartphone in the country in January 2015 and the phone will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart for Rs. 19,999 on Tuesday ( 10th February ) in a flash sale. Both the variant will come only with 3G-connectivity, no 4G LTE-capability.
We already know much about Xiaomi ‘s Mi 4 smartphone, It has a quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor with an Adreno 330 GPU coupled with a larger 3GB RAM and 16GB/64GB internal storage. The phone comes with a 5-inch Full HD IPS screen with a resolution of 441 PPI and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The Xiaomi Mi 4 runs on V4.4 of Android KitKat with MIUI V6 and powered by a 3080 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 4 ‘s 13-Megapixel Primary Camera is equipped with 6-element lens, Sony IMX214 BSI Sensor, f/1.8, LED flash and capable of recording video in 4K resolution, while the front of the device has an 8-Megapixel Sony Exmor R Sensor with 5-element lens. The Xiaomi Mi 4 offers 3G support, WiFi (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi Direct.
Xiaomi Mi 4 features
- Display : 5-inch 1920 x 1080p IPS screen @ 441 PPI with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor : 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
- GPU : Adreno 330
- OS : Android 4.4 KitKat + MIUI V6
- Memory : 3GB RAM and 16GB/64GB on board storage
- Primary Camera : 13MP Sony IMX214 BSI sensor with 6-element lens, LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 4K video recording
- Front Camera : 8MP Sony Exmor R sensor with 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Infrared LED
- Battery : 3080mAh battery
- Weighs : 149 grams
- 8.9mm thick